Before founding Alliance Forest Products, I was President/COO of one of Wisconsin’s largest wood pallet and custom wood packaging companies. That company employed over 100 people, posted annual sales in excess of $10MM and continues to be very successful. My employment there provided me knowledge and experience in the wood packaging industry to eventually own and manage my own wood pallet and crating company. Our primary mission is to be your single source for pallet and crating solutions.
The pallet and crating industry has undergone a significant transformation. Years ago, most manufacturers employed internal packaging engineers to design wood pallets, skids or crates to ship their products out. But over the years many companies eliminated that position and transferred that responsibility to a pallet and crating professional, thus reducing costs while gaining packaging industry expertise. Now the process for the pallet and crating industry includes:
- View the customer’s product or cargo being shipped.
- Identify the most viable and cost-effective shipping method.
- For standard shipments, suggest the most appropriate pallet to use.
- For complex shipments, design the most viable pallet or crate at the lowest cost.
- Build and deliver the pallets or crates.
- Schedule a prompt follow up to confirm their cargo arrived safely and fully intact
Alliance Forest Products provides solutions to manufacturers and distributors for virtually any shipping requirement. We back this up by assuring quality products, prompt delivery, complete wood packaging design capabilities and outstanding customer service – while also supporting sustainability by recycling all wood waste vs. hauling it to a landfill.
Pallets are often viewed as a commodity, but Alliance Forest Products offers value-added solutions that allow us to:
- Offer a diverse and extensive line of products, services and capabilities.
- Create better overall value by bundling products, price and delivery.
- Maintain competitive pricing, saving customers the time and expense of requesting multiple quotes.
- Operate as your pallet and crating specialists: knowledgeable, experienced and professional.
- Strive to provide the best wood packaging design and most effective shipping method… at the lowest cost.
- Design, implement and maintain a managed inventory program to best fit your operation.
- Move quickly to get the wheels in motion – we pride ourselves on rapid response.
- Stay informed of all new and changing government regulations and shipping requirements.
Alliance Forest Products serves companies in Greater Milwaukee and Southeastern Wisconsin, as well as customers throughout the country through our Nationwide Partner Alliance of over 100 wood products manufacturers and recyclers. We welcome the opportunity to provide you with a price quote, earn your business and exceed your expectations. If we ever fail to do so, please contact me personally.
President / Owner